Website

Website:

Visit www.emmafreemanphotography.com to view full portfolios and pricing information. Thank you for stopping by!

1.02.2009

Favorite Songs of 2008

I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite songs that I discovered in 2008. I'm a HUGE sucker for romantic, emotional music, so that's what most of it is. To keep it simple, I'm going to list 20 of my favorite emotional, reflective songs and 10 dance songs (which I absolutely LOVE by the way!)

1. Let It Be Me-Ray LaMontagne
2. Sufidrop-Sean Hayes
3. Angels Marching-Deb Talan
4. Geography-Thao
5. Be Ok-Ingrid Michaelson
6. You Had Time-Ani Difranco
7. I Love the Rain the Most-Joe Purdy
8. Far Away Blues-Joe Purdy
9. Lovely Tonight-Joshua Radin
10. Fix You-Coldplay
11. It Don't Matter to the Sun-Rosie Thomas
12. Stay-Tegan and Sara
13. Warwick Avenue-Duffy
14. Holdin On-Citizen Cope
15. Forgive Me-Missy Higgins
16. Sweatpea-Amos Lee
17. Music Box-Regina Spektor
18. Reason Why-Rachael Yamagata
19. Little Room-Norah Jones
20. Let My Love Open the Door-M.Ward

For those who like to dance as much as I do:
1. My Humps-Black Eyed Peas
2. Drop It Like It's Hot-Snoop
3.LoveStoned-Justin Timberlake
4. Low-Flo Rida
5. Ain't No Other Man-Christina Aguilera
6. Can't Hold Us Down-Christina Aguilera
7. Shake Your Pom Pom-Missy Elliott
8. Cupid Shuffle
9. Candyman-Christina Aguilera
10.Brush Your Shoulders Off-Jay Z (ok, I didn't discover it last year, but it's hands down my favorite dance song)