I photographed backstage at the Best of Midwest Burlesk Festival last night and just came across these two photos and had to share them! So much FUN!
Visit www.emmafreemanphotography.com to view full portfolios and pricing information. Thank you for stopping by!
Sarina LaMarche came in yesterday for some headshots. When we were discussing ideas she said she wanted photos that "captured her essence" which I immediately loved. She is a life coach and a fascinating person who I had the priviledge of taking a Creative Visioning workshop with a few months ago-it was so inspiring! I love doing headshots that are personal and comfortable and not stiff. They should show off a person's personality in a professional way and the process should be fun!
How do I even begin to describe this experience. My dear friends Yael and Joe decided to do a destination wedding in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico and as soon as they asked me to photograph it, I felt so honored. I knew it was going to be amazing, but my expectations were completely blown away. I have known Joe since I was really little-our families grew up next door to each other, so getting to see him and his family after so many years of history, was incredible. There could not have been more love and joy in one wedding. Yael is from Mexico, so a lot of her family came along with relatives from Israel. The entire wedding was the blending of two, three, four cultures together! I cried throughout the ceremony and was so overwhelmed with how wonderful everyone was. So, let's break it down to highlights:
1. Getting to experience the moment when Yael and Joe saw each other for the first time at the wedding. It was beautiful and so intimate.
2. My entire immediate family being there (my brother was the best man!)
3. Seeing all of the Minnesota crew who came-we're talking a ton of friends who made the trip!
4. Latin dancing by some incredibly talented people-my dream!
5. The Hora was SO crazy and fun!
6. Eating dinner with the sound of the ocean in the distance. And the food was outstanding!
7. Listening to the 12 piece mariachi band that came at 1:00am. Everyone was singing along.
Those are just a few....needless to say, this wedding was incredible. Congratulations to you both, Yael and Joe. I love you guys!