Website

Website:

Visit www.emmafreemanphotography.com to view full portfolios and pricing information. Thank you for stopping by!

1.27.2010

Sarah & Phil: Engaged!

Sarah and Phil are such a lovely couple. They came up with the great idea to go to the St. Paul Winter Carnival in Rice Park for their engagement session. The day was chilly but we were moving around a lot, finding great spots for photos. They are both big hockey fans, so we went over to the ice rink across the street and did some photos of them skating around! They are both so relaxed and down to earth and I discovered that Phil is a huge beer lover like I am! We talked about this great brewhouse called Fitgers in Duluth where they like to go and The Blue Door in St. Paul-one of my new favorite spots and one of theirs too. I love my clients! Congratulations you guys, I cannot wait for your wedding.