Website

Website:

Visit www.emmafreemanphotography.com to view full portfolios and pricing information. Thank you for stopping by!

6.09.2009

Food for Thought on a Tuesday

It's Tuesday and like any good creative, my mind is spinning with ideas. As a business owner, I'm constantly trying to think of new ways to do things, new approaches to my work, fun ways to reach out to clients, creative ways to stay in inspired. I am constantly looking at other photographer's work to see how they do things, and what inspiration I can take away and inject into my life and my business. I hope that I also serve as inspiration for someone out there. 

Some things that have inspired me lately:

-http://abryanphoto.blogspot.com/
And their fun approach to photography and life. I check their blog almost daily!

-So You Think You Can Dance: watching people do what they love AND having that thing be dance is one of my favorite things ever. I get teary! 

-My brother, Pip. He lives his life passionately and goes after what he wants. He is an incredible cook in New York and every conversation with him leaves me wanting to be that much more passionate, that much more ready to take on anything I want to try. Plus, he's funny as hell. 

-My friend, Amra. She is a creative spirit, through and through. We have made hats together and hosted an apartment beach day when it was cold outside to bring some warmth into our lives. She is full of life, is a deeply good friend, loves wine and dance shows as much as I do, is critical of this world and likes to discuss it all...and has the best front porch in the neighborhood. 


So here's to living life as it comes and making the most of it, trusting yourself and going after the things that fulfill you. And laughing A LOT. Happy Tuesday!