Website

Website:

Visit www.emmafreemanphotography.com to view full portfolios and pricing information. Thank you for stopping by!

11.04.2009

Peggy & Tommy: Married!

Peggy and Tommy were married at St. Borromeo Catholic Church in Northeast Minneapolis with their reception at The Town and Country Club in Saint Paul. They had such a beautiful wedding! They have been together for years and are so sweet to one another. Peggy is so lovely, kind and gorgeous and Tommy is very calm, quiet and gracious. They decided not to see each other before the ceremony, which I love. The fall colors were perfect for photos so we spent a lot of time playing before and after the ceremony. When we got to the reception I knew I wanted to go to the swimming pool on the grounds for wedding party photos-little did I know that it was completely drained and that we could go IN it! Hilarity ensued. Congratulations, Peggy and Tommy. I wish you all the best in love and life together.