Website

Website:

Visit www.emmafreemanphotography.com to view full portfolios and pricing information. Thank you for stopping by!

12.15.2009

Art & Fear

I just bought another copy of one of my favorite books about the artmaking process, "Art & Fear" by David Bayles and Ted Orland. If you make art, want to make art, used to make art and stopped, or love art, you should read this book! The first time I read it, I found so many personal connections within it and ended up underlining almost the whole thing! I gave away my copy to a fellow photographer friend during a photo retreat and decided it was time for me to own another copy. I'm excited to see what I get out of it this time around...

"It is about committing your future to your own hands, placing Free Will above predestination, choice above chance. It is about finding your own work."