Website

Website:

Visit www.emmafreemanphotography.com to view full portfolios and pricing information. Thank you for stopping by!

9.02.2010

Backyard Wedding : Kathy & Greg

Kathy and Greg had a lovely wedding in their backyard. They live right on the Mississippi River and have a huge yard that goes right down to the water. It was the perfect setting for an intimate wedding. They had a civil ceremony under the trees in their yard with all of their friends and family gathered around them. Their dog ran up to them right before they exchanged vows-it was so sweet! Greg brews his own beer and had three varieties on tap for all of the guests. I had to try some, of course! It was delicious and hoppy, just the way I love beer. Kathy is a talented graphic designer and put together their invitation and place cards. Her mom collects old glass jars and brought over her collection to be used as vases. AND did I mention the record player? They were spinning vinyl throughout the day, which to me, is how everyone should do it. My parents met in a record store and raised me on good music on vinyl, so it holds a special place in my heart. I had to run home after the wedding and put on my "We Are the World" album. 

Congratulations to the two of you!