Website

Website:

Visit www.emmafreemanphotography.com to view full portfolios and pricing information. Thank you for stopping by!

1.05.2011

A lovely album

Simply put, I love making albums for my clients. They are hands down the best way to retell the story of a wedding day. I get so excited to deliver an album to a couple and just love to imagine them sitting in their home on their couch, looking at it together with their family and friends. I hear over and over from people that their wedding day was amazing but seemed to go by so quickly. The album is a way to relive some of those wonderful moments that may otherwise be forgotten over time. 

My goal is to always make beautiful albums with clean designs that will not date themselves quickly. Here is our most recent album for a great couple, Nikki and Matt, who were married last Fall. I love that they chose the rich purple cover to match the bridesmaids dresses! So, so lovely.