Website

Website:

Visit www.emmafreemanphotography.com to view full portfolios and pricing information. Thank you for stopping by!

4.29.2009

Travel: New York (more!)

I saw this man playing the accordian as I crossed the street. Julia and I were strolling around Brooklyn and there were so many people around, all in seemingly good moods. 
I was out with friends in Brooklyn and looked to my right and there was this laundromat with the door open, glowing. 
I saw this man reading in Bryant Park in front of the carousal and thought it was such a lovely moment. 




This man was setting up his artwork as I walked past. He had hung his jacket on the post. 
I would very much like to have this scooter someday. 
All of the trees were blooming while I was there and I couldn't help but smile everytime I saw one. 




This tree seemed to be glowing as I walked down the street towards it. It was perfect.