Website

Website:

Visit www.emmafreemanphotography.com to view full portfolios and pricing information. Thank you for stopping by!

2.15.2010

Buffalo Gospel : Second Album

This is the second album I've worked on with the incredible band Buffalo Gospel. I collaborated with Ryan Necci of Roost Creative (and also the creator and lead of the band) to create this cover. It's an image from a shoot I did last summer with the incredible Caitlin Dvorak as our model and Jake Lindgren as clothing stylist. When Ryan came to me about doing this project again, I started digging through old photos and found this one which was perfect! Stay tuned for the rest of the album art which will feature a few more of my photos AND more importantly check out the band and buy their new album when it's available! You won't regret it!