Website

Website:

Visit www.emmafreemanphotography.com to view full portfolios and pricing information. Thank you for stopping by!

2.15.2010

Burlesque Ice Shanty Shoot!

I LOVE these women!! I arranged this shoot with Ophelia Flame and Nadine Dubois of Minneapolis-based Lili's Burlesque Revue and Minnie Tonka of New York City. We shot right after the end of the Best of Midwest Burlesk Festival, which I also photographed and loved. Burlesque is such an incredible world-it's sexy, empowering, challenging, full of humor, talent and history...I absolutely love it. I have gotten to know many of the burlesque performers at BOMB over the last couple of years. I have a new project in the works involving my photographs! So excited!


















(Beth and Shanna were a HUGE help during the shoot!)