Website

Website:

Visit www.emmafreemanphotography.com to view full portfolios and pricing information. Thank you for stopping by!

5.30.2010

Memory of Place : DC

 I love that my series "Memory of Place" just continues so naturally. It consists of moments in my life that happen when life is just... happening.
I spent this weekend in DC photographing a wedding. We went out early to have some time to enjoy the city with good friends. We had coffee and breakfast in the morning, listened to This American Life, talked about books and life...we walked to the neighborhood farmers market and smelled the most amazing strawberries-the first of the season for me. We had delicious brick oven pizza and yummy beer with an old friend I hadn't seen in years. All of these moments are so special to me and remind me of why I love to travel. There are always headaches, always unexpected situations that can be stressful but there are also so many beautiful and rich moments that make my life better.