Website

Website:

Visit www.emmafreemanphotography.com to view full portfolios and pricing information. Thank you for stopping by!

6.09.2010

Minnesota Wedding Photographer : Andrea & Ryan, Engaged!

I had such a wonderful time with these two at Amore Victoria Restaurant and Lake Calhoun for their engagement session. My goal is to make engagement sessions personal, fun and genuine. These two made it easy on me with their natural chemistry and their ease together. Combine that with the gorgeous early evening light and...wow. Engagement sessions are a chance for a couple to get to know the photographer and feel more comfortable in front of the camera AND get gorgeous photos. I highly recommend it to every client I work with. I cannot wait to photograph Andrea and Ryan's wedding this summer!