Website

Website:

Visit www.emmafreemanphotography.com to view full portfolios and pricing information. Thank you for stopping by!

7.14.2010

Sara & Brian : Engaged!

I drove down to Lake City, MN for Sara and Brian's engagement session. The drive was stunning, through rolling valleys, lush wooded areas...I got to see a part of Minnesota I've never experienced before, which I loved. 

Sara's parents have a home right on Lake Pepin that is so gorgeous! It was the perfect spot to do their photos.  These two are so down to earth, loving and kind and obviously in love with each other. We wandered down to the marina, found a cute coffeeshop (that had some creepy dolls in it but we avoided those) and some great spots in the downtown area. The best part was driving back to their house, Sara says "hey there's my grandpa!" He was sitting out on his front steps. So great!  I cannot wait for their wedding in Winona later this year.