Website

Website:

Visit www.emmafreemanphotography.com to view full portfolios and pricing information. Thank you for stopping by!

7.13.2010

Sarah & Phil: Married!

I had been looking forward to Sarah and Phil's wedding since I did their engagement photos last winter. They are such a genuine, sweet couple together. They've been together for close to 10 years already! Sarah summed it up while she was getting ready when she said "Phil and I don't keep any secrets. We tell each other everything, so when he said he didn't want to know what my dress looked like until I walked down the aisle, it was SO hard to keep it from him." In their truly playful way, Sarah teased him along the way by telling him she was going to wear a turtle necked short dress. I love it! We had so much fun taking photos with all of their wedding party. I love when a group has high energy and is up for anything. They had dueling pianos at their reception instead of a dj which turned out to be SO much fun. I even ended up standing on top of one to take dancing photos. 

Congratulations, you two! I wish you all the best in life together!


























































(I got up on the piano to get some fun dancing shots! I love my job!)