Website

Website:

Visit www.emmafreemanphotography.com to view full portfolios and pricing information. Thank you for stopping by!

2.07.2011

Best of Midwest Burlesque 2011!

I LOVE BURLESQUE. Phew, I'm glad I got that out. Burlesque is such an incredible art form with some of the most generous, kind, creative, funny people involved who I have ever met in my life. I have worked with Lili's Burlesque Revue for a few years now and have been lucky enough to photograph their shows as well as do some awesome portrait sessions with them. The Best of Midwest Burlesk Festival happens every year in January and brings performers from all over the country to our cold city. I didn't think 2010 could be beat but holy crap, 2011 really blew last year out of the water! I posted a lot of photos here because I simply couldn't help it. The photos of the Portrait Studio at the end give you an idea of what kinds of silliness happen when you book it for an event! I love it because people have a chance to get some fun, relaxed photos of themselves AND you have more room to move and play than you do in a traditional photo booth.