Website

Website:

Visit www.emmafreemanphotography.com to view full portfolios and pricing information. Thank you for stopping by!

2.07.2011

Lutsen Wedding Photographer : Brandi & Andrew : Engaged!

Brandi and Andrew are amazing people. We met in Uptown for their engagement session because they love the area. It was REALLY cold that day but they were such good sports and ran around outside with me to get some great photos. We had to jump inside more than once to warm up but within a few minutes we were back out! They are getting married at the Lutsen Resort this summer and I am thrilled to get to photograph their wedding. We ended their session at Liquor Lyle's where they first met through mutual friends. We shared a beer...well actually we each had two because they were 2-for-1's! We had a great conversation about their lives, their wedding, politics and why they love Minneapolis. These two reminded me yet again why I love what I do so much. I get to hang out with incredible people and give them real, personal, honest photos. It doesn't get much better than that!