Website

Website:

Visit www.emmafreemanphotography.com to view full portfolios and pricing information. Thank you for stopping by!

8.25.2010

Mara : High School Senior

Mara is lovely. She is going into her senior year of high school and is ready to take on the world. She came to my studio for her senior photos and we had so much fun together! She has a lot of soul, which was clear to me the moment she walked in the door. I think she is going to do amazing things with her life from this point and is going to affect a lot of people in a positive way...something tells me that. Her sister is a friend of mine who I've photographed too. They have a similar beauty that just radiates out of them. The world is lucky to have these sisters. Congratulations, Mara! I wish you all the best with your life from this point.