Website

Website:

Visit www.emmafreemanphotography.com to view full portfolios and pricing information. Thank you for stopping by!

8.25.2010

Minneapolis Wedding Photographer : Erin & Ryan Engaged!

Erin and Ryan were so much fun to photograph! I actually met them a few months ago when I photographed their adorable son at their home in Rochester. They recently got engaged in Chicago and asked me to do their engagement photos. They will be getting married in Mexico and will be having a small, intimate wedding which sounds so great! For their session we met at The Mill City Museum, one of my absolute favorite places to do sessions. The light was gorgeous and we had so much fun just wandering around together! Congratulations you two, I hope your wedding in Mexico is wonderful, relaxing and fun!