Website

Website:

Visit www.emmafreemanphotography.com to view full portfolios and pricing information. Thank you for stopping by!

6.16.2011

Monisha & Bryan : Lake Calhoun engagement session

Monisha and I met awhile back through a friend when she was thinking about doing a boudoir session before her wedding. That same friend asked me to donate a photo session to her organization for a silent auction, which I like to do as often as I can to help organizations I believe in. Bryan happened to be at the event and bid on my session and a few months later we were in Uptown all together! Monisha and Bryan got engaged and decided they wanted to have a beach wedding in Mexico, because after all, why not? But for their engagement photos, they wanted them in Minneapolis where they met. We started at French Meadow Bakery to chat over a cup of coffee and from there wandered around the neighborhood, then went over to Lake Calhoun and Lake of the Isles for some more photos. 

Congratulations you two! I hope you have an amazing wedding in Mexico!